Friday, September 18, 2009

Torn*

This post might seem a bit like a Dear Diary, but don't be too alarmed, i won't post any of my crushes here!

tom-brady-stetson.jpg


I am so very in love with so many areas of my life, which i suppose is a good thing but it is a curse as well.


I love where i am now. I love Mike, the house, living together, etc etc. But i miss everyone in NH and Boston. Likewise when i was in NH, i missed everyone in Boston and Millbury and when i was in Boston i missed everyone in Millbury (i had not been to NH yet).


I just received a lovely phone call from my dear friends from Seriously Bent and they made me giggle, not blush (though considering the content of our conversation i should've been quite rouge), and ache for each and every one of them. Basically, to satisfy my need for them i am writing this, so i can get along with the rest of my day without being a total bitch and melancholy.


I think of those kids (quite a few older than i am) often. And for those of you who read this, they know more about me then anybody and being away from them kills me but i can't have both worlds. A world where i am with them everyday and where i am home. Though i could argue that home is with them. And so it is. I just have many homes.


So, know this readers around the world...i am absolutely in love with my friends in Boston. They know who they are.


* I am apologizing for the preceding angst.







2 comments:

  1. this kind of made me cry...



    (insert where Julia calls me a tiny homo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You best watch yo mouf or I'll unfollow you so fast the frozen corn your eating will fly off the plate!

    2. You best start following me or I'll massage yuh ass cheeks so fast it'll make you go, "ooOOOOohh lil Nick, STOP!"

    ReplyDelete