Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Really?

I really am not entirely sure i know what i am doing right now. I am no Julie Powell or Patty Barrett yet here i am, sitting in bed next to the b/f while he fights the good fight against aliens on the battleground of Halo, blogging?

Naw...I just need a place to share the tales of my new home. This is the second blog i have created in a matter of 10 minutes...I was very uncomfortable with my previous choice of blog title which was "Gussy's Cat House"I chose the name of that blog simply because Mike (the b/f for all of you who do not know) and i have three cats, one of which is a slut and is pregnant again. As if having two of her spawns are not enough. Anywho, slutcat is preggo and due any moment. I also am highly entertained by the profession of the working girls, hence the name, "Gussy's Cat House"...i suppose it'd be more humorous and ironic if we were running an underground brothel but i sleep with people for free so that is why i junked it. 

Today was day 1. Day 1 of my new lifestyle change. I decided yesterday, along with Mike, to do the Body-for-life challenge (you can see exactly what this entails at www.bodyforlife.com). It is a 12 week challenge that calls for 6 small meals a day and 4 hrs of exercise a week. I have cut out all of the bad habits, including but not limited to three of my four vices (smoking, drinking, eating) leaving me with and only with my books. 

A good friend of mine, Bonez, said to me today "Julia, did you think of anyone else before you made this decision?" 

Nope. I was too busy crying over my decision to cut everything out. 

I will of course keep ya'll posted on the nasty crap i eat....exciting. 

This is lame to everyone i am sure but i shall end this topic on a high point. Being hungry/obsessed with when i am going to eat next because i am so hungry really keeps my mind of the ciggy butts. 

One day down and i'm hungey. I'm sure i'll be hungies tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment