Wednesday, September 23, 2009

gLee


Ok...so it is Wednesday (my favorite show night) and i'm sad because my shows are over. I have reverted back to a 14 year old girl who runs her week by the evenings scheduled television programs.

gLee (yes i just took the time to capitalize the "L" and now explain this to you). The show is pretty awesome, a bit predictable, but that's because i am awesome, and talented folk are awesome as well.

I have decided that i can and am attracted to a lot of people only when they sing, such as Beyonce, John Mayer, Ruben Stoddard, Finn and Rachel from gLee (i did it again) and maybe even the gay one, Kurt.

OMG! i am blogging about tv and how i'm kind of a lesbian for awesome voices. No...if Kurt can admit he's gay to his father, then i can admit to my two readers that i am totally attracted to a fabulous voice, male and/or female.

Thank you :: bow with a hand flourish ::







1 comment:

  1. Ugh... I can't handle all of these quasi-lesbos! You AND Kelly, you guys cannot be gay for ONE person!

    ... well maybe you can, but not Kelly, she's just f%$#@! nuts

    ReplyDelete