Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kinda Sad

I think today might be my final day of blogging because to be quite honest i feel rather dumb writing to absolutely no one. (no offense to all of you serious bloggers out there).

So maybe this is my final one or not but i'm here to express how sad i am right at this moment. I am facing an inner battle, as usual, between the young woman who enjoys ironing, learning to cook, doing house work, renovating and eating healthy and of course the other young woman who loves to go out, drink, pretend she's classy, pursue her career, or maybe...just maybe get back into that improv thing i love so much. But that all depends on another recent observation of mine...there is a difference between comedians and funny people. I happen to fall into the latter. From what i have witnessed and taken part in...i am a humorous being. I can make people laugh or feel relaxed or even ease awkwardness but have you ever read anything i have written? Really not that funny. On stage? maybe i just need more practice. 

This being said...i see a lot of my pals doing great things and here i am, sitting in a house full of cats, unemployed, planning my next meal. I suppose that in and of itself is material. 

So i am off to boil some eggs and rub some chicken breasts with garlic. Maybe the slutcat will give birth tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog, SO much. Young woman's fight against hunger... Jules, love it girl.

    ReplyDelete