Friday, September 18, 2009

Back

So i am back...A one Patricia Barrett has yet again inspired me. With the aid, of course, of one specific, tiny little man, often called Mandy but to me, he is Lil' Nick.

Without further adieu, i will move on to more mundane topics that pertain to my life.

1. Asian Cuisine.

Mike tried his hand at making Thai garlic and pepper and somethin' somethin' shrimp last evening. While it came out very good, i can not further elaborate for fear that i will inevitably say something offense as i usually do when on such a topic.

2. Kittens my future babies

I wanted to let the world know that i believe it possible that humans (i.e. me) could produce milk for little cute baby kittens if there mother happened to die by a horrible act (i.e. me). I do not think this falls under the tiny subsection of animal abuse, bestiality (also known as zoophilia), but under the largest category of them all, love.

If you are insulted, think of that babe years ago who was raised by wolves. Its the same thing.

3. Wallpaper

Scrapping wall paper sucks.

4. Pirate Rave

I'm going to one this saturday.

5. Hunger

I am still actively pursuing my lifestyle change, which entails six small meals a day with no drinking/smoking/etc etc. I will be drinking this weekend as it is a good friends birthday. But i am proud to say that i have been fighting hunger now for 11 days.

Again, please remember to donate.

6. Tits to you

Thank you to my dear readers out there...i don't feel like such a lonely blogger anymore.

One of the older kittens (from the first time the damn Mama cat decided she had room for rent in her extra large womb!) that i like to dress up in beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment